Steel Valley Middle School
3114 Main Street
Munhall, PA 15120
Phone: 412.464.3600 x3500
Steel Valley School Board Appreciation 2021
Innovation Happens Here
Updates from Dr. Johnson about the Return to School
The District will have students returning to school beginning Monday, March 1st.
In Person Model:
● Uniforms will not be required.
● Our remote-only learners will receive synchronous instruction via live Zooms and remote support.
● Fully remote learning students will be expected to complete their lessons synchronously via Zoom with their teachers Monday-Thursday.
● Teachers will be available via email, phone, and Zoom (if necessary) at the end of each school day (2:53 pm-3:33 pm) to assist students and answer questions.
Friday Synchronous Remote:
● Friday morning will be synchronous remote learning for both hybrid and remote students.
● Students should follow the provided schedule for Friday mornings.
The Zoom links will be in each of the Google Classrooms. Students that are in in-person learning will be required to wear masks while in the building and practice social distancing. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Middle School Office at 412-464- 3600 ext. 3500.
Click HERE for the Friday Schedule.
Please click here to view the immunization requirement form for the Middle School.