Steel Valley Middle School
3114 Main Street
Munhall, PA 15120
Phone: 412.464.3600 x3500
Innovation Happens Here
Updates from Dr. Johnson about the Return to School
The District will have students returning to school beginning Monday, February 1st. The enclosed documents are to provide you and your family with the necessary information for the return.
● Students in the Maroon Group (A-L) will begin their hybrid learning on February 1st and 3rd. They will report on Mondays/Wednesdays.
● Students in the Gold Group (M-Z) will begin their hybrid learning on February 2nd and 4th. They will report on Tuesdays/Thursdays.
● Uniforms will not be required.
● Our remote-only learners will receive a combination of synchronous instruction, asynchronous assignments, and remote support.
● Fully remote learning students will be expected to complete their lessons asynchronously in their Google Classrooms Monday-Thursday.
● Teachers will be available via email, phone, and Zoom (if necessary) at the end of each school day (2:53 pm-3:33 pm) to assist students and answer questions.
Friday Synchronous Remote:
● Friday morning will be synchronous remote learning for both hybrid and remote students.
● Students should follow the provided schedule for Friday mornings.
The Zoom links will be in each of the Google Classrooms. Students that are in in-person learning will be required to wear masks while in the building and practice social distancing. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Middle School Office at 412-464- 3600 ext. 3500.
Click HERE for the Friday Schedule.
Please click here to view the immunization requirement form for the Middle School.