Welcome to the Steel Valley School District were our mission is to prepare all children for success. We are proud to serve our community and support our families.
Kindergarten registration for the 2020-2021 school year is open. Children must be five-years-old on or before September 1, 2020 to attend kindergarten. To enroll your child, regardless of their grade, please complete the documents below.
- Checklist for Enrollment [doc]
- The enrollment packet for all K-12 students which includes…Student Registration, Home Language Survey, Student Residency Questionanaire, Health History Form, Dental Form, ACT 26 [PDF]
- Physical Form (required for K, 6, 11 only) [PDF]
- Lead Testing Record (required for K only) [PDF]
- Health Requirements Form [doc]
- Proof of Residence Board Policy [PDF]
- Dress and Grooming Board Policy [PDF]
*Numbers 1,5, 6, 7 are PDF’s for reference only
*Number 2 will need to be downloaded to the user’s device and then attached as an email back to Diane Cain once completed.
*Numbers 3, 4 will have to be printed and completed by the Physician and then returned at a later date.
Questions? No problem! Contact us!
We look forward to meeting you.
Kindergarten Readiness Skills (LHSD WQED PBS Passport to Kindergarten Readiness Checklist) [PDF]