Welcome to the Steel Valley School District, where our mission is to prepare all children for success. We are proud to serve our community and support our families.
Kindergarten registration for the 2023-2024 school year is open. Children must be five-years-old on or before September 1, 2023 to attend kindergarten. To enroll your child, regardless of their grade, please complete the documents below.
- Checklist for Enrollment [PDF]
- K-12 Enrollment Packet [PDF]
- Home Language Survey [PDF]
- Student Residency Questionnaire (All Students) [PDF]
- Health Requirements for Kindergarten Registration [PDF]
- Health Requirements For Grades 1-12 [PDF]
- Physical Form (required for K, 6, 11 only) [PDF]
- School Eye Evaluation Form (K only) [PDF]
- Proof of Residence Board Policy [PDF]
- Dress and Grooming Board Policy [PDF]
- Numbers 2 and 3 must be printed out, completed, scanned and returned to Sara Fite at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed back to Sara Fite, 220 E Oliver Rd.,
Munhall, PA 15120
- Numbers 1, 5, 6, 10, and 11 are PDF’s meant for reference only
- Numbers 7, 8, 9 will have to be printed and completed by the Physician and then returned
Paper copies of the enrollment forms are available in the Elementary School Offices or by calling Sara Fite at 412-464-3600 ext. 2700.
Questions? No problem! Contact us!
We look forward to meeting you.
Kindergarten Readiness Skills (LHSD WQED PBS Passport to Kindergarten Readiness Checklist) [PDF]