Steel Valley School District
OFFICE OF PUPIL SERVICES
Mrs. Diana L. Borges, Director of Pupil Personnel and Special Services
Telephone: 412-464-3600 ext 1905
Fax: FAX to 412-464-3667
Joyce Kornacki, Secretary
Telephone 412-464-3600 ext 1900
The Office of Pupil Services oversees, throughout the district, the provision of educational programs designed to support the educational, psychological, social-emotional and physical well being of the students in the Steel Valley community.
- Steel Valley School District Annual Public Notice
- Public Notice of Screening and Evaluation
- Child Study Team
- Procedural Safeguards Notice [PDF]
- Chapter 14 – Special Education
- Chapter 15 – Protected Handicapped Students
- Chapter 16 – Gifted Education
- English as a Second Language
- School Health Services
- Guidance Counseling Services
- Homeless Education
- Educational Records – Privacy Rights of Parents and Students
March 10, 2021 at 6:00 pm via zoom
Please sign up by contacting the Office of Pupil Services at 412.464.3600 x1900 or by emailing Mrs. Borges, Director of Pupil Personnel & Special Services at email@example.com.
A zoom link and password will be emailed to you before the training.